CFDA’S training programmes broadly address:
- Community needs assessment
- Staff capacity Building
- Practical and professional in-site for fresher
- Training for Organisational Development
- Training for Self-help initiatives like SHG, Micro finance and livelihoods.
The training programmes are offered after a field assessment. They are designed and conducted either as a stand alone or a series of programmes depending on the needs of the clients.
Capacity building training for the organizational development of CBOs continues to be a key portfolio. Training on Group management, funds management, records keeping and federation management were provided to several Women SHG- federations and Farmers’ federations in South India.
On demand team and capacity building training for the staff of NGOs are the other milestone programme for the past ten years.
CFDA on behalf of clientele NGOs, International Agencies and Corporate Organizations, conducts socio-economic studies; community needs assessments and market studies, helps in project conception and designing, and undertakes project monitoring & evaluation and documentation.
What are our Services to Corporates?
- Undertake Socio-Economic and Political Surveys for Green field Projects
- Undertake Community Needs Assessments in the neighborhoods of plant locations and design developmental projects to improve the socio-economic conditions of the communities
- Promote and strengthen Community Based Organizations and their capacities to effectively implement the development projects
- Undertake Project Monitoring, interim and end-term Evaluations of the development projects
- Document case studies, success stories, best practices and lessons in the projects
How we can help NGOs?
- We provide Customized Training Solutions based on a Training Needs Assessment.
- We help NGOs in designing and conducting Needs Assessments, Baseline Surveys and based on which help them to conceive and develop Projects
- We offer Project Monitoring Designs and training the middle level managers of NGOs
- We conduct mid-term and end-term Evaluations, and Impact Assessments of Projects
- We help in process and outcome Documentation of projects
- We help in Organizational Renewal process
- We help NGOs in designing and fine tuning donor- reporting, annual reports and case study development.
What We can do for International Agencies?
- We can undertake short-term assignments relating to Project Feasibility Studies and Partner Assessments.
- We can make Training Needs Assessment for the partner organizations and provide Training Solutions.
- We can undertake Socio-Economic and Marketing Studies in the project areas.
- We can undertake Monitoring and Evaluation assignments.
- We can undertake Impact Assessment Studies, Process and Outcome Documentation.
CFDA has been extending its expertise and services (CSR needs assessments, pre-funding assessments, mid and end term reviews, community mobilization and community institution building, process and impact documentation) to reputed and renowned NGOs, training institutions, corporate organizations, consultancy and Government organizations as a means of enriching its credibility and to raise its earned income. Some of the prestigious organizations with whom CFDA has been associated include:
- Centre for Welfare of the Aged [CEWA], FICCI, South India Producer Association, Srinivasan Services Trust [SST] an offshoot of TVS Sundaram Clayton Ltd, TVS Electronics Limited, Women Development Corporation [WDC] , Centre for Excellence in Organization Pvt.Ltd; all in Chennai.
- Nature Medicare and Charitable Trust [NMCT], Karl Kubel Institute for Development Education [KKID] TamilNadu Forest Academy and Southern Forest Rangers College [SRFC] all in Coimbatore.
- Sampark and INHAF-Dhakshin in Bangalore.
- Society for Operation Minimum Needs [SOMNEED] in Visakhapatnam, India and Takayama, Japan.
- Tirumalai Charities Trust [TCT], Peoples organization for Education and Training [POETS] in Vellore District.
- The Energy Resource Institute [TERI] in Bombay.
- The Social Forestry Division of Forest Department of Karnataka Government, Bangalore.